Sunday, October 25, 2009

Post-10 Day Challenge

So my 1st 10-Day Challenge ended on Thursday and it was a success. I lost 2.6 pounds at my official Weight Watchers weigh-in that night. I took two days "off", but still managed to exercise and eat healthy and stay in my points.

Today begins another 10-Day Challenge. Here are my requirements:

1. Vegan
2. No soda
3. 6+ glasses of water daily
4. 15 minutes of daily exercise

Pretty much the same as the last one, only I'm upping the exercise a bit.

Meanwhile, my sister and I are challenging each other to 5 smoke-free days, as we are both trying to quit, so starting tomorrow and ending Friday, no cigs. Friday will be excessively difficult as I am having people over and my friends are notorious smokers. But I can do it.

1 comment:

  1. Learn how to treat obesity at initiatory stage effectively! Get rid of ugly fat forever! But I know, how to loose weight!

    ReplyDelete